Welcome to the Pentecost Pest Control blog! Our company is your Top Rated Local® pest control service in Modesto, and we are here to help with any household or commercial pest infestation. We will also provide useful online information so that you can identify if you might have a pest issue (before even spotting a critter), what to do if you think you have termites, and the different pest control treatment options you have.
Our Pest Control Company Services in Modesto
Pests are called “pests” for a reason — they are an absolute nuisance and they can disrupt every aspect of daily life. This is why Pentecost Pest Control prioritizes prompt and effective service. Having a responsive pest control company can be the difference between a living in your house again worry-free versus finding bed bugs for months to come.
Our pest control company services include:
Pest Control for residential and commercial:
- Termite control
- Rodent control
- Bee removal
- Bird control
- Termite construction repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Inspection includes detailed plan for elimination
- Callbacks with no charge and within 24 hours
If you need any of these issues taken care of in your home or commercial property, contact Pentecost Pest Control in Modesto and the surrounding community today. You can schedule inspections, plan service, and pay online, making our services convenient in addition to effective.
Our Pest Control Company Blog
While there are some infestation issues that only a pest control company can handle, property owners can also do their part to fend against infestation. Our blog will focus mainly on preventative tips for homeowners, so that you can avoid harmful, inconvenient infestations in the first place.
Other posts will cover these topics in much more detail, but here are the most important general tips you could know to prevent pest infestation.
- Store food in airtight containers to prevent ant infestation — yes, this includes fruit and bread that you might otherwise leave on the countertop.
- Check for big cracks in your walls and get them filled — these are the primary way that pests like termites, roaches, and rodents enter your home.
- Vacuum your home frequently to get rid of any eggs that pests may have laid.
- Remove standing water from leaky pipes, faucets, etc., as pests gravitate to these puddles.
- Seal and remove all trash from every room of the house as often as you can.
If you have seen even one sign of a pest — heard a mouse, for instance, or had to kill a roach — the odds are that you have a bigger infestation issue. The best practice is to call as soon as you see any sign of a pest. Worst case scenario: you have an infestation and you have a pest control company to help immediately. Best case scenario: you don’t have an infestation, and you’ve had experts prove it.
To schedule service or an inspection, contact Pentecost Pest Control in Modesto. As you Top Rated Local® pest control company, we can prevent and eliminate any pest issues you might have.